The new ranges of Linear Flex® are the flexible linear LED solutions, for applications with curving linear surfaces or limited space. Those fixtures are used to provide high performance indirect lighting.
Linear Flex® is supplied in rolls with different power consumption. The Linear Flex® works under 24V DC and requires a power supply for its correct functioning.
The product is very flexible and can be installed easily onto any surface. It's small size enables it to be seamlessly integrated into architectural spaces.
· Cove lighting and other applications
· 3 MacAdam: chromatic stability control
· 4 color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and 6000K
· CRI>90, RGB, RGBW, DW and side view types
· Wide range of powers, from 4,8W/m to 33,6W/m
· Dimmable flexible strip
· Up to 3074 lm/m
· It can be cut on size at site
· IP20 and IP67
· Accessories: aluminum profile, diffuser and lenses
- 4.8 W/m
- 9.6 W/m
- 14.4 W/m
- 24 W/m
- 33.6 W/m
- RGB / RGBW / DW
- 60 LEDs
- 120 LEDs
- 240 LEDs
- DW (1900K-6000K)
- RGBW (6000K)